Lowongan Company Doctor-Cargill Tropical Palm
- As part of medic covid team
- Provide medical services to all employees and employee families of PT. Cargill Tropical Palm
- Evaluate sanitation housing complex of corporation.
- Managing daily operational of company clinic.
- Monitoring condition and needs of the patient (or family employees employees)
- Giving directives to all the paramedics on healthcare employees
- Officers in the paramedic to help plan and manage activities in each clinic
- Giving recommendations to the HR Manager about changes in medical policies and procedures.
- (When referring employee to hospital), keep in touch informed patient conditions.
- Procurement of equipment/medical needs
- Help the supplier for and product specifications, included in price negotiations, shipping as well as the terms and conditions of the purchase procedure based on a predetermined
- Recommend purchase
- Cost Management : Update cost account regularly, Plan and set operational cost clinic, Occupational safety and health
- Check to make sure all safety signs are placed correctly
- Report all incidents and accidents to supervisor
- Build a good relationship with the team and the others team
- Make sure that all of equipment is in good condition and safe to use.
- Bachelor degree Majoring in Medical, 2-3 years experience in the General medical and public health service
- Have certificate STR (register of doctors practice) based on UU Praktek Kedokteran Tahun 2004
- Good Mastery in English would be advantage
- Ability in terms of supervision and management of the operational health clinic.
- Know reporting system Administration Finance health clinics/Polyclinics.
Company Doctor-Cargill Tropical PalmKetapang (Kalimantan Barat) | Ditayangkan: 31-August-2020 | Tutup pada 30-September-2020
Cargill Tropical Palm Holdings Pte. Ltd. owns and manages palm oil plantations. The company owns three palm plantations in Indonesia. The company's plantations in South Sumatra and West Kalimantan, Indonesia. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Singapore. As of November 1, 2005, Cargill Tropical Palm Holdings Pte. Ltd. operates as a subsidiary of Cargill, Incorporated.
Joining our team, it can feel like the opportunities are endless. Our diverse businesses span a wide range of industries, geographies and disciplines. No matter what you want to achieve, at Cargill you can find the way to pursue it.
ALAMAT : Cargill Tropical Palm
Wisma 46 Kota BNI, Lt 26 Suite 26-01 Jl.Jend Sudirman Kav 1, Karet Tengsin, Tanah Abang