Lowongan QA Assistant Manager (Lab and Chemical)-PT Sepatu Mas Idaman
- Minimum of age 29 years old
- Bachelor Degree of Chemical or Technical Engineering
- Having 4 years working experience in the same position from Manufacturing Industry (preferably from footwear industry)
- Having good knowledge of HSE and Audit procedure
- Having ability to analyze information thru table and graphics
- Location of work in Bogor
- Fluency in English both oral & written
- Computer literature (Ms. Office & Power Point)
- Existing Initiatives & quick learner
- Willing to work under pressure both independent or team
- Strong in analytical thinking, good in communication, strong follow up
- Strong in leadership and detail oriented skill
- To handle all issues and coordinates it regarding laboratory, administration and planning in QA/QC department.
- To make a daily report, update and or urgent case that occur to QA/QC Manager
- To create data analyze related database for internal or vendor and supporting QA/QC Manager to make an improvement.
- To create training system in QA/QC Department with On Job Training methode
- To conduct external and internal audit
- To control and make an approval related materials/items purchasing on syteline system (ERP) for Lab requirement.
- To be in charge as QIP Manager if QIP Manager unable to attend at office due to internal or external issue. He/She has to discuss with the COO to take a decision during this period
- ON TIME DELIVERY
- GOOD QUALITY
QA Assistant Manager (Lab and Chemical)-PT Sepatu Mas IdamanBogor (Jawa Barat) - Sukaraja | Ditayangkan: 04-September-2020 | Tutup pada 04-October-2020
PT Sepatu Mas Idaman, export oriented shoes manufactures, was established in 1990 in Bogor, West Java. We are part of Gunung Sewu Group, one of well established investment and management group in Indonesia. Our products are high quality male and female casual shoes as requirements of big international brand name shoe buyers.
We are committed to conduct our business with the highest competency and continuous improvement, constantly upgrade our products quality, and take proactive action to accomplish goals and provide solutions. Please visit our website at www.semasi.com for more information We believe that our people are one of our most important assets.
We intend to attract the best graduates or experiences potential employees to take on challenging responsibilities in the future. They will be our next-generation leaders who will carry on our best practices and pursue our tradition of business excellence. For this objective we wish to recruit dynamic, qualified, highly motivated, professional and committed candidates to join our winning team as:
"To be leading brown shoes company that nurtures passionate people and delivers sustainable profits"
ALAMAT : PT Sepatu Mas Idaman
Jl. Sukaraja, Sukaraja, West Java, Indonesia