Lowongan Senior Manager, Education Sales (Indonesia / Philippines)-Cadmus Resources
- Global Leader in Academic Publishing & Instructional Materials
- New Headcounts Amid Expansion
- One Vacancy Available in Each Geographical Market
- Min. Bachelor Degree with at least 7 years of experience
- Possess solid track record of achieving revenue targets through high-level solution selling.
- Experience in selling technical solutions to the education industry or have established relationships with senior executives in Higher Education institutions is essential
- Collaborative and a natural communicator, able to develop meaningful relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Reason for leaving
- Expected salary
- Earliest availability date
Senior Manager, Education Sales (Indonesia / Philippines)-Cadmus ResourcesJakarta Raya (Indonesia) | Ditayangkan: 25-July-2020 | Tutup pada 24-August-2020
At Cadmus, we believe in beginning every business relationship with the end result in mind.
Through our specialized permanent placement services, we aim to find great people, who will, in turn, be transformed into great performers. Our Target end result-total efficiency and productivity for the company.
Whatever your background may be, we will go through the comprehensive Cadmus protocol: A thorough understanding of your professional history, followed by discussions and our recommended approaches that will be ideal for your career hunting process. This way, we can then achieve the best result for you.
You will be responsible for developing and implementing the sales strategy for institutional clients in the education industry to maximise all sales opportunities and deliver on overall revenue targets. This means you will identify, nurture and close complex, high-level deals which will drive business transformation strategy and achieve significant revenue growth. As part of the process, you will also craft business proposals that meet the needs of clients and conduct presentations to key stakeholders. You will pay careful attention to our present activities in the marketplace, while simultaneously scanning the market to input to decision-making based on trends and expectations for the future.
To apply, please email your detailed CV in MS Word format to [email protected] with the following details inside your CV for faster processing:
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted shortly.
ALAMAT : Cadmus Resources