Lowongan Regional Sales Manager (East)-PT SMART,Tbk
- Ensure company targets are communicated and allocated to branches according to potential.
- Make sure the Branch Managers understand and implement all processes to achieve the target.
- Responsible for Branch attainment achievement toward SDN monthly target and target per Principal
- Monitor Service Level Branches within its region
- Responsible for the development of potentials and businesses in their respective regions
- Responsible for Achievement of Behavior KPI, KPI Revenue, KPI Collection and KPI Service Level
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience as Sales Manager. Prefered from FMCG Industries.
- Strong organizational skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- Excellent communication skills.
Regional Sales Manager (East)-PT SMART,TbkJawa Timur - Surabaya | Ditayangkan: 08-September-2020 | Tutup pada 08-October-2020
PT SMART Tbk (SMART) is one of the largest, publicly-listed, integrated palm-based consumer companies in Indonesia committed to sustainable palm oil production.
SMART’s palm oil plantations cover more than 138,000 hectares (including smallholder farmers). Our primary activities are cultivating and harvesting oil palms, processing fresh fruit bunches (FFBs) into crude palm oil (CPO) and palm kernel, and refining CPO into value-added products such as cooking oil, margarine, and shortening. We operate 16 mills, four kernel crushing plants and four refineries across Indonesia.
Besides bulk and industrial oil, SMART’s refined products are also marketed under several brands such as Filma and Kunci Mas. Today, these brands have been recognised for their high quality and command significant market share in their respective segment in Indonesia.
Founded in 1962, SMART was listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange in 1992 and is based in Jakarta. A subsidiary of Golden Agri-Resources (GAR), SMART has the oleochemical business, Sinarmas Oleochemical (PT SOCI MAS) and the SMART Research Institute (SMARTRI) within its operations.
Palm oil and agriculture play significant role in Indonesian economy - the country is a leading food producer in South East Asia with agriculture providing livelihoods to some 40 millions Indonesian. As one of the largest integrated palm-based consumer companies in Indonesia committed to sustainable palm oil production.
We want to provide our employees access to the best environment for learning and career development, so that we will be ready to overcome future challenges in the agribusiness sector.
ALAMAT : PT SMART,Tbk
Sinarmas MSIG Tower, 23rd Floor Jl. Jend. Sudirman No. Kav. 21, Setiabudi, Jakarta Selatan 12920.