Lowongan Senior Civil Engineer-First Resources Group
- Membuat design basis pekerjaan civil (meliputi Phylosopi Desain & Kriteria Desain)
- Membuat Root Causes Analysis beserta rekomendasi bila ada issues di site (under constructions)
- Memastikan & memeriksa spesifikasi teknis dan spesifikasi umum
- Memastikan & memeriksa hasil laporan baik FAT, site visits, hasil soil test dan topography
- Mempersiapkan dan memeriksa dokumen teknis Amdan dan IMB
- Pendidikan min. S1 Teknik Sipil
- Berpengalaman min. 8 tahun dalam melakukan design civil pondasi PKS dan infrastruktur
- Mampu mengoperasikan dan mengaplikasikan software SAP, ETABS / Staad Pro, Auto Desk Civil 3D
- Mampu menganalisa dan merekomendasikan hasil laporan soil test (sondir/boring) dan topography
- Mampu menghitung & menganalisa pondasi bangunan, struktur betok, struktur baja, pancang, sheet pile, dll
- Disiplin, pantang menyerah, memiliki integritas & loyalitas tinggi
- Bersedia melakukan perjalanan dinas ke seluruh lokasi site perusahaan
Senior Civil Engineer-First Resources GroupJakarta Raya, Jawa Barat, Jawa Timur, Kalimantan Barat, Kalimantan Selatan, Kalimantan Tengah, Kalim | Ditayangkan: 10-September-2020 | Tutup pada 10-October-2020
First Resources Group is one of the fastest-growing palm oil producers in the Asia-Pacific. Established in 1992, we have grown our plantation assets at a rapid pace to more than 200,000 hectares and currently operate thirteen palm oil mills in Indonesia. Our primary business are cultivating oil palms, harvesting the fresh fruit bunches and milling them into crude palm oil (CPO) and palm kernel for local and export sales. With our integrated processing facilities, we also refine our CPO into value-added products such as Olein and Biodiesel.
Because we are committed to attracting and retaining talented individuals by providing competitive compensation packages and excellent career development opportunities. We believe in creating a conducive and meritocratic working environment for our employees to bring out the fullest potential in them.
Our people are developed through education and training programmes at all levels. Programmes include in-house training, external courses, as well as on-the-job training under the close supervision and mentorship from experienced staff.
Safety and health are prime concerns, and we also provide social facilities for our employees and their families. Around 95% of our employees who work on the plantations, live in housing provided by the Group. Other benefits for our employees include pensions, accident insurance, health facilities, schools, and religious and recreational facilities.
ALAMAT : First Resources Group
APL Tower - Central Park 28th Floor, Jl. S. Parman Kav. 28, Podomoro City Grogol, Petamburan, Jakarta Barat - 11470