Lowongan ERP Support Specialist (NetSuite, SAP B1, Dynamics 365) - Based in BDO-PointStar Pte.Ltd.
- Responsible to handle all support tickets assigned and solved in a timely manner.
- Provide remote support to clients via phone calls, emails, video calls, Skype, Hangout, etc.
- Provide onsite support only if approved by the reporting manager.
- Performing ticket escalation to related team members whenever needed.
- In any special/ad-hoc cases, provide the necessary support to clients as when requested by Customer Account Manager.
- Perform any other ad-hoc tasks assigned by team lead or reporting manager.
- Always improving NetSuite skills and knowledge up-to-date by attending internal trainings and continuous self-learning.
- Following all Standard of Procedure (SOPs) and rules established within the organisation especially on the ticket management, project implementation or general company's regulations (eg; leaves, claims, etc).
- Provide support to assigned project with any planned tasks during the implementation phase (Document preparation, system configuration, customisation, data migration, UAT, training, etc).
- Attending any scheduled/ad-hoc meeting with Project Manager (online/onsite) and note down every detail related to functional requirements highlighted during the meeting. Travelling might be required.
- Working with the project team in timely manners and always keep scheduled tasks been delivered accordingly to the Go-Live stage.
- Always reflecting professionalism and best quality of customer service in communicating with customer or any related stakeholders.
- Always maintaining good relationship with customers, prospects, other NetSuite team members, and everybody in the company's community. Do the best to maintain a healthy work culture throughout the regions.
ERP Support Specialist (NetSuite, SAP B1, Dynamics 365) - Based in BDO-PointStar Pte.Ltd.Bandung (Jawa Barat) | Ditayangkan: 14-September-2020 | Tutup pada 14-October-2020
At PointStar, we believe that cloud computing is the way forward for companies to transform their business and stay lean, efﬁcient and competitive in the marketplace. Our mission is simple – we are dedicated to empowering companies across Asia Paciﬁc with the best cloud solutions so that they can focus on the things that matters most – their business.
⚜ To place customer satisfaction as our number one priority.
⚜ To practice continuous improvement in every area of our business.
⚜ To maintain the highest standards of professionalism in everything we do.
⚜ To equip our people with deep product knowledge.
⚜ To create and add value to our customers’ business.
What truly sets us apart is our vast experience in cloud technologies and a strong understanding of the way businesses operate. This enables us to offer a comprehensive, end-to-end cloud services to help our clients choose, adopt, implement, customise and manage their cloud solutions. Our team of qualified cloud architects and engineers ensure customers implement an elegant cloud strategy that are best ﬁt for their needs and goals.
Headquartered in Singapore, PointStar has since grown rapidly with clients that spans across the Asia Paciﬁc, including India, Sri Lanka, Hong Kong, Taiwan and China.
Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
Multiple Award Winning Company
- Google Certified Professional - Cloud Architect
- Google Cloud Premier Partner
- PMC Certified
- Authorised Oracle NetSuite Solutions Provider
- CISCO Meraki Authorised Reseller
- Google Certified Educator
PointStar was awarded a certificate of Honor, recognied by APAC CIOoutlook Magazine as “25 Most Promising Cloud Solution Providers 2016”.
- Cloud Solution Provider
- ERP Solution Provider
The PointStar team is well-established in the Asia-Pacific region with a strong foundation that you can capitalize on to grow your career in cloud computing.
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals to join our team as we help businesses in our target markets “Go Cloud”. It’s a big mission plus a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity that is not to be missed!
At PointStar, we work with Tech Giants such as Google Enterprise, NetSuite, Microsoft and Cisco Meraki. Our strong and deep relationships with these companies along with our solid reputation in the cloud computing industry means our team members regularly get to work with top clients in our markets.
Spread your WINGS with us -->
☘ We offer a challenging and rewarding work environment. Great career development opportunities.
☘ Training and mentorship opportunities abound in our company and partners.
☘ Work life balance. We work hard and play hard!
☘ We provide great medical benefits and many more!
ALAMAT : PointStar Pte.Ltd.