Lowongan Senior Project Sales Executive Bogor-SCG
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma in Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in Cement Building Material field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): negotiating, communicative, computer literate, lobbying
- Proven experience as project sales or similiar role
- Preferably can communication in English
- Will be placed on Bogor
- Hard worker, target oriented
- Cement Building Material industry and business knowledge
- Min have SIM C/A
- Selling all construction product & solution
- Coordinate with other team to deliver goods
- Problem-solving before and after the sale
- Analysis sale result & manage to achieve the target
- Understand customer, project information, customer need, market dituation, competitor movement
- Collect information (customer data, project data by using digital tools)
- Build a good relationship with the customer
- Manage and develop dealer network
- Customer target : Local contractor, Home owner, Retail, Dealer
- Be able to rotate to other work areas
Senior Project Sales Executive Bogor-SCGBogor (Jawa Barat) | Ditayangkan: 15-September-2020 | Tutup pada 15-October-2020
SCG (Siam Cement Group) is a Thailand-based company which has 3 core businesses namely SCG Cement - Building Materials, SCG Chemicals, SCG Paper. SCG has been operating in Indonesia since 1995 and has a total of 18 companies in Indonesia eg. Jayamix, Kia Keramic, Kokoh, SSK, Pipe and Precast etc.
SCG conducts its businesses in line with good corporate governance and the principles of sustainable development. The Group commits itself to its longstanding tradition of organizational and employee development, which creates higher value to all parties concerned. Beyond this, SCG pledges its commitment to contributing to the sustainable progress of the communities where it operates
SCG began business operation in Indonesia since 1995 by opening a trading office which mainly focused on trading and market research, and gradually expand investment in diversified businesses such as PVC, ceramic tiles, and join venture with partner in building materials business. In 2011-2012, SCG intensely invested in array of businesses in Indonesia to pursue the company vision to become a sustainable leader in ASEAN. Today, SCG has more than 5,700 employees in Indonesia and total of 20 companies in many industries including petrochemicals, cement, building materials, and distribution.
We believe that our employees are a valuable asset and that every person in our company is a key player in helping the company to reach the pinnacle of success. We are looking for professionals who are motivated, dynamic, responsible and disciplined willing to come forward and join us and be one of our great team.
ALAMAT : SCG
Graha Mobisel, Kalibata, Jakarta, Indonesia