Lowongan Operations Administrator-Nirvana Wastu Pratama
- Maintain effective communication routes between internal & external teams and appropriate vendor contacts.
- Work with finance, legal, and project team on trouble shooting and problem resolution.
- Represent operational teams on the field as required.
- Use relevant company software /systems in maintain effective support to the field operations teams– an excellent knowledge of Word and Excel are essential
- Other duties as required which are reasonably within the scope of the role.
- Is a Self-starter with a positive disposition (essential)
- Has proven problem-solving and multitasking skill
- Can be proactive - a forward thinker, who can provide logical, workable solutions quickly
- Has excellent attention to detail, ensuring accuracy at all times
- Has excellent communication skills with the ability to confidently talk to people at all levels.
- Can demonstrate proven experience of working with large spreadsheets as this is key.
- 3 to 5 years working experience. Has working experience at retail and property management in the same functions will be an advantage.
Operations Administrator-Nirvana Wastu PratamaJakarta Selatan (Jakarta Raya) | Ditayangkan: 16-September-2020 | Tutup pada 16-October-2020
WHO WE ARE
Formed in 2015, NWP Retail is a joint venture between Warburg Pincus and PT City Retail Developments Tbk (NIRO), formed to build and develop a best-in-class retail platform in Indonesia. The Venture focuses on developing multi-tenanted modern shopping malls in Indonesia to capitalize on the country’s significant growth potential which is driven by rapid urbanization, emerging middle-class consumption and outsized economic expansion.
This strategic partnership is founded on a common vision to expand NWP Retail’s footprint across high potential areas for retail development throughout Indonesia.
With rising middle class, favorable demographics and increasing urbanization, along with a large population base, Indonesia presents significant opportunities for growth of the retail industry. The opportunity to create a strong institutional-grade retail-real estate portfolio is also supported by the fact that Indonesia lacks an adequate supply of modern and investment-grade retail stock, as well as national level developers focused on producing such assets. At the same time, tenants at all levels continue to expand throughout the country, which leads to a gap in adequate retail supply.
In addition to working with national and international level tenants, a significant part of NWP Retail’s business model is also providing innovative space and concepts for local businesses. With the development of modern retail space and concept, NWP Retail provides opportunities for local residents and businesses to experience and engage in modern trade, and encouraging micro businesses to flourish in a modern environment non-existent in the market before. Our success is determined not only by opening stores, but also by ensuring the long-term operation and sustainability of the asset, delivering value for all stakeholders including investors, tenants, partners, and the local community.
We are looking for an organised, self-motivated Operations Administrator to support us as part of our Operations team at NWP Retail Home Office.
What will you be doing?
This role supports a team of Operations Executives in the day-to-day administration tasks required to run the ‘account support’ function. You will be responsible for data inputting, processing payments and contracts – specifically resolving quality errors, general admin, and others. This involves working in our systems and on Excel so having a strong eye for detail to ensure that there is a thorough checking process in place is a fundamental part of the role. You will also need to be confident on the phone with excellent written communication skills. Due to the fast-moving environment, you need to be flexible and be able to adapt to change.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
We are looking for someone who:
NWP Retail strives to build a best-in-class retail operating company with international institutional-grade investment standards. We are well positioned to become the leading player in the Indonesian retail-real estate industry, creating value for investors, tenants and local businesses.
As a fast growing company, focused on developing the best-in-class hypermarket-anchored shopping malls across Indonesia, NWP Retail is constantly looking for talented, career-driven professionals to join our team and work in a challenging and rewarding environment.
ALAMAT : Nirvana Wastu Pratama
Jalan Jenderal Sudirman, Jakarta Selatan, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia