Lowongan Timika Base Superintendent-PT Airfast Indonesia
Timika Base Superintendent-PT Airfast IndonesiaTimika (Papua) - Timika | Ditayangkan: 01-October-2020 | Tutup pada 31-October-2020
Thank you for your interest in AIRFAST Indonesia.
Our family has been in the business for almost 49 years; engaging in various types of missions ranging from bush flying to corporate executive charter. In early days of its establishment, AIRFAST progressively gained reputation by delivering services in ways that many other operators were not able to provide.
We started out as a small helicopter operator serving various oil and gas as well as mining industry. Our evolution over the decades has brought us many opportunities to work alongside clients from different industrial backgrounds, both big and small. It is from these experiences that we were fortunate to learn from our past shortcomings and strive to become better. Much alike to the power of human resources that we possess, AIRFAST continues to evolve in practicing flexibility to meet the needs of changing environment.
Since the very beginning our core principle has been to become a pioneer that would pave ways and bring mutual benefits for the betterment and development of the aviation industry. Promise low, deliver high - has been AIRFAST's way of thinking when it comes to providing services to our customers. All for the interest of appraising safety, legality, and quality at their best.
AIRFAST is built upon the common belief in safety and passion of aviation industry shared across every personnel in the company, which makes it a strong foundation that benefits both AIRFAST and our clients.
We invite you to explore further on our history, culture and capabilities.
- Minimum 10 years in aviation business and 5 years in the field operations (preferably
in Papua area)
- Minimum 5 years working in Supervisory level
- Full knowledge in aviation (charter operations)
- Experience dealing with government issues
- Experience dealing with aviation safety related issues
- Willing to do the field tour to Papua area (ratio 1 : 1)
- Fluent in English both oral and written (TOEIC score minimum 750)
- Computer Literacy
- Ensure Airfast fulfils all client air transport needs and manage the operation of all flights and ensure aircraft availability
- Attend and represent Airfast during all on-site meetings including, but not limited to, weekly Tuesday Airfast Conference call, Safety & Standardization meetings, Pilot’s Briefings, and Production Control meetings
- Coordinate and control the use of all base facilities: such as facilities in the base camp, vehicles, upkeep hangar facilities
- Manage and control direct reports and field tour staff
- In charge of staff matters such as: on boarding, accommodation, rostering
- Provide good coordination with Contract Chief Pilot and Maintenance Supervisor Monitor rostering to ensure availability of crews with capability to maintain contractual obligations
- Completion and documentation of training matters-
- As a contractor Representative to guarantee Mining Technical Aspects, Mining Occupational Safety and Health, Mining Environmental Conservations under the applicable laws and regulations, decrees, and Environmental, Health & Safety Policies and Procedure.
- Support and join in investigation activity performed by Mine Inspector from MEMR and and/or KTT
- Accountable in managing the implementation of SSQ and Occupational Safety
- Ensure the implementation of the Safety, safety improvement up to safety reporting
- Submit regular accounting and administrative reports to the General Manager Production
- Provide immediate and detailed reports to any hazard, incident, and accident or significant on site customer complaint
- Regularly analyse base operations expenses claim
Our Vision Statement
AIRFAST is a dynamic aviation services company, valued by its shareholders, employees, and customers, respected by its competitors and the business world, and considered an asset to the community and environment in which it serves and operates.
Our Mission Statement
To provide excellent quality aviation services which are customized to the individual needs of our customers and to achieve results that exceed our customers’ expectations. We are committed to continuous improvement within a working environment that promotes mutual respect amongst all employees and equal opportunity for personal growth.
AIRFAST Corporate Values
Excellence, Customer Focus, Integrity, Teamwork, Safe & Legal
ALAMAT : PT Airfast Indonesia
Jl. Marsekal Surya Darma Baru, Tangerang, Banten, Indonesia