Lowongan E-commerce operator-Company Confidential
E-commerce operator-Company ConfidentialJakarta Utara (Jakarta Raya) - Pantai Indah Kapuk | Ditayangkan: 02-October-2020 | Tutup pada 01-November-2020
Our company is a professional trading enterprise based in Jakarta. Our goal is to bring famous brands to Indonesia. We is an exclusive agent of Amazfit, Black Shark, Honor & other gadget.
Visit our website : http://www.adsgroupid.com
The Executive is responsible for assisting the eCommerce team in daily operations across B2C platforms, supporting store operations, chat management, pricing execution and business development support. This is a fast pace company; thus, you will be working in teams and closely with another stakeholder. We are looking for candidate that is willing to go all the way with the company rapid expansions.
· Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Degree in business, marketing, communication or related field.
· Able to work independently with minimum supervision, self-motivated and a team player.
· Proficient in English, those who are able to speak in Mandarin with be an added advantage.
· Good knowledge in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
· Having working experience in E-Commerce and/or Digital Marketing is an added advantage.
· Maintain product information for all online channels based on marketing material and sales direction.
· Manage online store day to day operations.
· Execute promotional mechanism across all participating online stores.
· Support on major online sales campaign and ad hoc campaign.
· Order processing for related e-tailors channel.
· Respond to all customer enquiry through in-store chats.
· Improve conversion of consumers by promote, upsell and provide insight on our products thus creating positive customer experience.
· Weekly report on chat insight and customer insight.
Business Development Support:
· Conduct competitor analysis, competitiveness of top SKUs, activities and campaigns happening on various platforms and forums, perform social listening and summarize reviews to provide feedback for business improvements
· Develop, monitor and recommend improvement initiatives on business processes, customer services and new techniques (category management scanning, etc)
· Communicate the online business plan to all operational departments and business units.
· Assist in expansion of E-Commerce business opportunities in mobile/social commerce and cross-border trade.
· Any other ad-hoc tasks and duties as assigned by the superior.
ALAMAT : Company Confidential