Lowongan Secondary School & Pre-University Chemistry Teacher-Merlion School
- Merlion School tidak pernah memungut biaya apapun dalam proses rekrutmen.
- Merlion School tidak pernah bekerja sama dengan travel agent / biro perjalanan tertentu dalam proses rekrutmen.
- Apabila Anda diminta untuk membayar sejumlah uang dalam bentuk pembayaran tiket pesawat dan hotel atau akomodasi lainnya agar diabaikan.
- Apabila ada panggilan wawancara di lokasi yang tidak sesuai dengan iklan yang tertera pada iklan lowongan.
- Jangan memberikan data pribadi atau data keuangan Anda kepada siapapun.
- The ideal candidate is passionate for the job with the ability to reach out to students and create a relationship of mutual trust
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry (Indonesians with overseas qualifications are welcome)
- Proven experience as a teacher (minimum of 5 years of teaching experience)
- Proven knowledge of the Cambridge Curriculum (preferably IGCSE, AS/A-Level)
- Well-organized and committed
- Creative and energetic
- Strong moral values and discipline
- Air ticket to the successful applicant
- Return air ticket yearly after completion of one academic year of service
- Attractive remuneration*
- Transportation to and from school
- Health insurance
- 13th-month salary
- School Holiday leave (4 times per year during term breaks)
- Career advancement
- Hard work
Secondary School & Pre-University Chemistry Teacher-Merlion SchoolSurabaya (Jawa Timur) | Ditayangkan: 12-October-2020 | Tutup pada 11-November-2020
Kami menghimbau agar Anda berhati-hati saat melamar pekerjaan dengan selalu memasttikan iklan lowongan tersebut sesuai dengan profil perusahaannya.
Waspadalah jika Anda menemukan hal-hal dibawah ini :
WE ARE HIRING!
Secondary School & Pre-University
We are looking for enthusiastic and committed teachers to complement our qualified workforce of educators in Secondary School and Pre-University, starting in July 2021. Merlion School is situated in Surabaya, Indonesia, and works with the Cambridge Programme in order to provide holistic education to our community.
Qualifications and Skills
*Remuneration is based on the teacher’s qualifications, to be discussed on a case-to-case basis.
Our teaching team is composed of highly qualified and experienced expatriate teachers, support by internationally trained local teachers.
We are proud to say that our teachers are well-prepared to educate and train students to achieve academic excellence and acquire a strong moral foundation and passion for socially relevant extra-curricular work.
We foster independent and responsible learners who livehappy and healthy lifestyles.
Merlion School strives for high academic standards and develop confident and principled human beings with a strong sense of responsibility to family, country, and the world.
We, the members of Merlion School pledge to be responsible, honest, confident, comppasionate and hardworking so as to achieve lifelong excellence; and live happy healthy lifestyles.
JL. HR. Muhammad 371, Surabaya
ALAMAT : Merlion School
H.R.Muhammad, 371 Surabaya, East Java, Indonesia