Lowongan Project Manager-PT Titian Damai Mandiri
- Liaise with Public and Authorities on all matter related to the project.
- Compliance to Authorities’ requirement.
- Coordination with various Stakeholders.
- Assist in project planning and execution.
- Monitoring the site progress.
- Monitoring of Occupational, Health and Safety (OHS) in compliance to statutory requirement.
- Assist in units handover.
- Site audit.
- Degree in Civil Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of experience managing Building projects
- Able to speak & write in English as the person will be reporting to Singapore HQ & need to be able to converse or translate documents in English for HQ
- Advantageous if the candidate can converse with vendors in Mandarin
Project Manager-PT Titian Damai MandiriBatam (Kepulauan Riau) | Ditayangkan: 12-October-2020 | Tutup pada 11-November-2020
Opus Bay, Batam
•Next to Waterfront Ferry Terminal, Batam
•About 45-minute ferry ride from HabourFront Center, Singapore
•Site area is approximately 85 hectares (90% stake) and about 40 hectares (100% stake), comprising five plots of land totaling approximately 125 hectares
•Proposed integrated development consists of hotels with MICE facilities, retail, tourist facilities and attractions as well as residential properties
•Current status is at the master planning stage and lans to launch the initial phase in 2020
become part of Tuan Sing Holdings Limited,
- good career opportunity
- competitive compensation & benefit
ALAMAT : PT Titian Damai Mandiri