Lowongan Network Information Security Senior Associate-PwC Indonesia
- Information Security Risk and Compliance (ISRC);
- Chief Information Security Office (CISO);
- Security Architecture, Engineering, Innovation and Transformation (SAEIT);
- Cyber Security Services;
- Strategy and Alliances; and
- Chief of Staff.
- Measurement; and
- Service Interface.
- CISO Engagement;
- NIS Service Interface;
- CISO Measurement; and
- CISO Governance.
- Conducting analysis of member firm needs in order to make appropriate decisions for the implementation of NIS global security strategy;
- Engaging with member firm stakeholders to assess security threats/vulnerabilities and manage business risk;
- Facilitating member firm support from Security Architecture, Engineering, Innovation, and Transformation (SAEIT) and Cyber Security Services management throughout the NIS service lifecycle;
- Assessing service availability, adoption rates, and maturity in order to manage risks to business programs and processes;
- Governing member firms for compliance with PwC’s Information Security Policy (ISP) and legal/regulatory frameworks; and
- Engaging with Global IT and Applications to review security controls against ISP.
- Analytical: Inquisitive nature and intuition regarding what questions to ask, when to ask them, and their relative significance;
- Technical: Broad understanding of security technology;
- Business: High level understanding of PwC’s business model, service offerings, and business operating environment as it pertains to the firm’s threat landscape. Ability to frame threats and exposures in a business context recognized by non-technical staff and executives;
- Domain landscape: Knowledge of assurance and technical security principles; and
- Communication: Ability to leverage business communication skills to inform, persuade, and teach stakeholders across a global network of member firms’ staff and leadership in order to enable effective information security activities and processes in line with the cyber readiness program.
Network Information Security Senior Associate-PwC IndonesiaJakarta Selatan (Jakarta Raya) - WTC 3 | Ditayangkan: 15-October-2020 | Tutup pada 14-November-2020
The Opportunity of a Lifetime
It is all about you. Your personal and professional development, your achievement, your life long learning, your individuality and your choices. Whether you're just starting out or an experienced professional, your future starts here.
PwC is driving major change across information and cyber security by building a centralized model to provide security services across the entire member firm network.
Mandated at network level, Network Information Security (NIS) operates outside Information Technology (IT) and is responsible for this major program initiative, from the definition of the security strategy to the execution of the global Cyber Readiness Program, moving from local to globally-provided services.
Our mission is to identify, control, and reduce the attack surface across the member firm network, while increasing our adversaries’ cost of attack.
In order to deliver the Cyber Readiness Program, the NIS team is structured via the following pillars:
NIS is building the first global cyber security function at PwC. Our mission protects 223,000 PwC members across 157 member firms worldwide, as well as our global clients.
If you are seeking an exciting career with scope to expand your cyber security skills through major changes on a global scale, then NIS will empower you to do so.
The CISO pillar within NIS is responsible for the following services:
If you love the business side of information security, this is the place to be. Within the CISO pillar we work closely with member firm stakeholders to understand their business model and roadmap for technology. In turn, the CISO pillar outlines the roadmap for NIS and drives engagement and adoption of central security services in line with the PwC Cyber Readiness program. Management of relationships between NIS and businesses is key to delivering this cyber readiness mission. Whether it be integrating solutions, driving operational processes, or providing guidance to NIS in order to further enhance our strategy, the CISO pillar provides the engagement and personal touch that enables NIS to deliver maximum value to the customer, the PwC network of firms.
Scope of Responsibility:
The CISO Services Team is made up of four core areas:
Each of these areas work together in order to successfully support member firm Information Security Officers (ISOs) and their staff in the implementation of the PwC Information Security Policy (ISP).
Core skills within the CISO Services Team consist of:
Undergraduate degree in Information Technology or a field of study applicable to the role, and/or completed certifications involving cybersecurity.
Two – four years’ experience in progressive professional roles involving information security, IT management and/or major program management.
An effective CISO pillar candidate will also possess the following skills:
At PwC, we’re all about people! Everything we do is driven by our commitment to developing our employees so that they realise their full potential and in turn deliver a truly distinctive service to our clients. We call this delivering the PwC Experience, which in essence, forms the foundation of our culture and drives the way we interact with one another. We are passionate about what we do, and bringing the PwC Experience to life is our everyday commitment.
ALAMAT : PwC Indonesia
WTC 3, Jl Jend. Sudirman Kav 29 - 31. Jakarta 12920