Lowongan Financial Planning & Cost Accountant-SANOFI
- Handle Financial accounting activities as per Corporate guidelines: standard cost calculation, operating
- expenses and all variances, including purchasing, Pasteur and EM transactions
- A key person for handling closing period: accrual, cost center allocation, COGM analysis, capitalized variance calculation, analyze Material Price Variance
- Fixed assets and inventory
- Comply with Sanofi Business Control Guide
- SAP Support related with Controlling module
- Solve all SAP problems internally and as contact person to ACI SAP Singapore
- Handle regressing testing: for new project, upgrade or new country joining ACI
- Support Site controller in preparation of HFM report, Capex Shine report, Inventory, report
- Support Site controller in KPI validation
- Support Site controller in Budgeting, F1, F2 and STP process
- Preparation and Analysis of Product standard cost
- Analysis and finalization of the BOM & Routings for the formulation
- The key person for TM1 data, upload and checking
- The key person for stock take process
- Analysis of the product yield and it’s impact on site COGM
- MJE for Provision and accrual such as Electricity, Inventory, Overtime etc
- Support Site controller to monitor toll activities from financial aspects
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): financial planning, cost accounting, financial accounting and analysis, financial reporting, Budget Forecasting.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Financial Planning & Cost Accountant-SANOFIJakarta Raya | Ditayangkan: 18-October-2020 | Tutup pada 17-November-2020
Sanofi is dedicated to supporting people through their health challenges. We are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health. We prevent illness with vaccines, provide innovative treatments to fight pain and ease suffering. We stand by the few who suffer from rare diseases and the millions with long-term chronic conditions.
With more than 100,000 people in 100 countries, Sanofi is transforming scientific innovation into healthcare solutions around the globe.
Sanofi, Empowering Life
At Sanofi, we are designing tomorrow’s health solutions. And as our expertise grows beyond traditional medicines and vaccines, we are promoting our global reputation for scientific excellence.
Sanofi has identified major growth platforms that align with our mission of protecting health and enhancing life for patients all over the world. We are developing new competencies, creating new opportunities, and beginning a new era in disease management and therapeutic care.
Because we believe health is our most valuable asset, we approach everything we do with passion and solidarity.
We strive to serve as many human beings as possible; and this commitment you can see globally, from our leadership to each individual team member.
For more information on Sanofi, do visit our website www.sanofi.com
ALAMAT : SANOFI