Lowongan IPC Officer-PT Sandoz Indonesia
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Pharmacy/Pharmacology or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Less than 1 year experience specialized in Healthcare - Pharmacy or equivalent.
- To Coordinate IPC Process in production and Packaging activities including set up procedure (SOP), Effectiveness Check and Maintenance
- To Coordinate Checking, collecting, and evaluating IPC data statistically for products which are produced regularly as part of continuous process verification and creation of Annual Product Review.
- To Involve in Validation activities under supervision MS and T Department
- To work with production and packaging coordinator to improve IPC process and involve in investigation process if there is Out of Specification in IPC process.
- To work with production associates during fulfillment of compliance activities
IPC Officer-PT Sandoz IndonesiaJakarta Timur (Jakarta Raya) - Jl.TB Simatupang Kp.Gedong Pasar Rebo | Ditayangkan: 18-November-2020 | Tutup pada 18-December-2020
BE PART OF OUR TRANSFORMATION JOURNEY Sandoz Indonesia adalah perusahaan farmasi multinasional yang sedang mencari individu yang berdedikasi tinggi dan dinamis untuk bergabung dengan team kami.
There are many factors that contribute to our success as a global healthcare company, but none is more important than our people. Our company is only as good as the individuals behind it, and only through their knowledge and experience will our company continue to perform and grow. We trust each of our employees to:
Be accountable for their area of responsibility
Deliver superior performance, and
Always raise the bar on the level of performance we strive for.
It is this trust and commitment that drives our growth and success, above all through the superior Performance of our nearly 26 000 employees across more than 140 countries.
In return for this drive and dedication, we support each of our employees by maximizing their development and career opportunities at local, regional and global levels.
ALAMAT : PT Sandoz Indonesia
Jl. Tb. Simatupang, Kp Gedung, Kota Jakarta Timur, Pasar Rebo, Jakarta 13760, Indonesia